If you're looking for a healthy lunch option, this is the perfect recipe. It's filled with beautiful greens and has a very fresh taste with the addition of mint and lime. It's also very easy to pack for work, just separate the dressing and use it right before eating. This recipe serves 4. If you are doing meal prep, simply divide all in ingredients equal parts in containers.
- 320g of soba noodles
- 100g of frozen edamame
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 1 Avocado (cut bite size - if meal prepping, add prior to eating)
- 3 tablespoon of chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds toasted
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds (you can double either if you do not have one)
- 100g toasted cashews
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- Bring a large pot to a boil and cook noodles following package instructions. Add edamame 3 mins before being done. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients with a pinch of salt
- Place noodles, edamame and remaining ingredients in large bowl (or in containers if doing meal prep).
- Pour dressing over and stir before serving. You can also keep some cashews, mint leaves and sesame seeds to sprinkle at the end.