Yes, you read it right! These cookies are chewy baked goodies filled with amazing spices. Enjoy it with a cup of tea and it will warm you from inside out.
- 1 cup of butter at room temperature
- 1.5 cups of brown sugar
- 0.5 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.5 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups of old fashioned oats
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 0.5 teaspoon all spice
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cloves
- 0.5 teaspoon nutmeg
- 0.5 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, use mixer to beat butter, brown and white sugar until well combined and creamy. Then add eggs and vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt and spices).
- Combine dry ingredients into wet bowl. Mix until combined.
- Stir in old fashioned oats and walnuts
- Divide dough into small balls and drop on baking sheet leaving some space between them.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are golden. Let it cool for 10 minutes before enjoying.