Sometimes you need something a little bit sweet post dinner or even as a power snack midday.
Why not try these gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar free delicious chocolate truffles?Ingredients
- ¾ + 2 Tbsp. cup cocoa powder dark
- ¾ cup almond butter smooth
- ½ cup coconut milk full-fat
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil melted
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. coconut finely shredded
- 3 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- In a bowl, mix all wet ingredients - almond butter, coconut milk, and coconut oil for 30 seconds until oil is melted.
- Transfer the wet content of the recipe to a food processor. Add ½ cup coconut sugar, salt, vanilla and the cocoa powder.
- Process for 3 minutes or until the mixture is smooth and sticks together.
- Place shredded coconut in a shallow bowl and 3 tablespoons coconut sugar in a separate shallow bowl.
- Roll chocolate fudge into 2 tablespoon-sized balls. You should be able to make about 16 truffles.
- Roll each ball in either shredded coconut or coconut sugar. If you would like slightly less sweet chocolate fudge truffles, roll your truffles in shredded coconut. If you prefer sweeter truffles, roll them all in coconut sugar
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving and store in the refrigerator.