As someone who loves oats in the morning, I am always looking for different and creative ways of making them. These overnight soaked oats are super easy to make and can be prepped in advance and save you time in the morning. This recipe is ideal to meal prep on Sunday evening and consume throughout the week.
The combination of oats, shredded coconut and kefir coconut water is very reminiscent of a delicious breakfast by the beach….!
- 1 1/2 cups (160g) rolled oats
- 2 cups (500ml) Remedy Coconut Kefir Water
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (80g) shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup (75g) raw cashews, chopped
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Once combined, cover and refrigerate for a few hours and ideally overnight to soak.
- In the morning (or as an afternoon snack), serve with coconut yoghurt and your choice of seasonal fruits and nuts