Try this incredibly flavourful dressing that can be added to salads, bowls or even some roasted vegetables (try carrots).
1/2 cup soaked goji berries (add your preferred amount of berries in a jar with water and leave to rest overnight in the fridge, this will hydrate the berries and make the water like a syrup)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 thumb of fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp goji syrup from step 1
- salt and pepper to taste
Add all of your ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more lemon juice, agave, salt and pepper to taste.
- For a thicker dip-like consistency, use less goji syrup. For a thinner, dressing consistency, use more goji syrup.
- Stores for 3-4 days in the refrigerator