Calling all Matcha lovers! Matcha tea is the star of this Matcha Tiramisu. Just seven ingredients and easy to make, the perfect addition to your next tea party.
- 200 ml heavy cream at least 35%
- Xylitol 50g
- Mascarpone 250g
- Lady finger biscuits
- Matcha powder 5 spoons
- Hotwater 400ml
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In another bowl, make matcha tea, mix well with hot water and matcha powder.
- Place it to the side to cool down
- In a bowl, mix heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract and beat well with a hand mixer until it forms a stiff peak. Do not overbeat.
- Add mascarpone and whisk well.
- Dip both sides of ladyfinger into matcha tea, but make sure to not let it soak too much
- Line ladyfinger on the bottom of the baking pan or glass dish then dust with matcha powder
- Spread half of the mascarpone cream mixture on top of the bottom ladyfinger layer. Smoothing the cream using a spatula or palette knife.
- Repeat for the second layer.
- Dust the top well with matcha powder
- Chill before serving