Peanut butter, jam, chocolate – what isn’t there to love? Try this healthier (but just as yummy) take on the classic peanut butter cup. All you need is a freezer and a little time to let this delicious snack set. This recipe makes six cups, double it to fill out a while muffin tray.
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Mantra Coconut Oil
- 6 teaspoons of your jam of choice
- ½ cup of PBfit powder + 8 tablespoons of water
- Muffin tray
- Cupcake wrapper
- 2 medium bowls
- ½ measuring cup
- 1 tbsp
- 1 tsp
- Add 6 cupcake holders to a muffin tray.
- Turn your PBFit powder into peanut butter by adding 8 tablespoons to the powder. You can lower this quantity if you would like a thicker consistency.
- Melt the coconut oil and chocolate in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds until the chocolate is melted. This can also be done on the stovetop.
- Add 2 teaspoons of the chocolate mixture to each cupcake wrapper.
- Place in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes or until the bottom layer has set.
- Next, scoop about 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on top of the bottom layer. Let freeze for 5-10 minutes or unti set.
- Next scoop 1 teaspoon raspberry jam on top of the peanut butter and let set in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and divide the rest of the melted chocolate on top.
- Allow to set in the freezer for about 15 minutes or until set. Once set, remove them from the freezer and let them come to room temperature and eat. Store in the fridge.
After you make your peanut butter, place it in the fridge so that it is already a little chilled before being added. This will help in setting your cup.