Perfect for any occasion, this pistachio mithai is flavourful and is so easy to make, that it takes no more than ten minutes!
- 1/4 cup melted ghee
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1/3 cup Auga milk
- 1/4 cup xylitol
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pistachio butter (or your nut butter of choice)
- Sliced almonds and pistachios for garnish
- Mix milk and milk powder together until they form a smooth paste
- Pour ghee into a pan on low heat. Add cardamom powder to the ghee and stir for a few seconds.
- Add the milk mixture and stir continuously for 2-3 minutes.
- Add xylitol and pistachio butter and continue stirring on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- To check if the mithai is ready, take a little of the mixture and roll it between your fingers, it should form a smooth ball
- Transfer the mixture to a greased plate or pan. Smooth out the mithai with the back of a spoon or with your hands.
- Garnish with nuts and cardamom powder.
- Let the mithai set for 1 -2 hours.
- Cut into the desired shape
Store in an airtight container for up to 4-5 days or in the refrigerator for up to 10 days